I have now ridden ~700 miles on Speedy, some notes:
- Fuel warning light comes on after ~3.2 gallons burned, with a 4.76 gallon tank; that’s only at 67%!
- 3.2 gallons gets me between 100-130 miles, or 31-40mpg; Prius is winning at 47-50mpg
- Stock seat means a stretch is required after about 3 hours, just in time to get more gas
- Passenger seat is small, pegs are high, but if pillion is 5′3″ and very cute, she will fit
- Front wheel pops up easy in first, but not enough in second; sprocket change?
- Stock suspension sucks, progressive fork springs need to be replaced
- Throttle response is abrupt, am going to adjust cable tension and see
- TORS exhaust sounds just incredible!!