- Jack on Doing it wrong: hunting wild pigs at the Geysers
- bruce young on Doing it wrong: hunting wild pigs at the Geysers
- Avid Rider on Advice for new motorcycle riders: Get a Ninja 250 and look where you want to go!
- Will on 2011 Avia Wildflower Long Course Triathlon Race Report
- Scott on 2011 Avia Wildflower Long Course Triathlon Race Report
We packed up the kids and took Carnival Glory to the Eastern Caribbean, stopping at Nassau (Bahamas), St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands, where Joe and Sarah were married), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and the Grand Turk (Turks and Caicos).
My brother Joe and his beautiful wife Sarah were married on the beach in St. Thomas.
Movember is the Mustache Month that coincides with what normal people know as November. I participated with five resulting ‘mos.
Day 26, The Beard
After the brutal season-opening Wildflower I wasn’t too keen on another half-Ironman triathlon. The Vineman 70.3 changed everything. What a fun race! I set new personal records in the swim and bike and minimized my losses on the run.
Brad and David invited me to join them for a Supermoto trackday at Infineon’s Kart track. I haven’t ridden a bike in years. I crash bikes like mad on the track. I’m not sure what they were thinking, but hey, it’s not my bike, so yeah, I’m game.